Here’s the deal:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don’t bold, replace with things about you.
02. I am a coffee freak. I love coffee — the smell, the taste, the flavour.
03. I studied jazz double bass before getting my Sociology degree and becoming a sysadmin.
04. I am a LiveJournal regular.
05. I volunteer for LiveJournal’s support team.
06. People think I know things when I’m really just good at finding things out.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I am not fond of using Prince Language (2 B U etc!!)
10. I don’t really have favorite colors.
11. I tried going vegetarian once, but the sausages won.
12. My drinks of choice to learn in-depth are Scotch and beer.
13. Since I don’t live alone anymore, I barely have time to read
non-academic stuff anymore, and I miss it.
14. I read both non-fiction and fiction but a great deal more non-.
15. I’m really enjoying living with someone who likes to bake.
16. I love cats.
17. I don’t believe in God.
but that doesn’t mean I’m an atheist.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I wish I liked the way I look.
20. I have my email open all the time and generally sit down at the computer to check it 5+ times a day.
21. I enjoy cooking, but it’s very far from second nature for me.
22. I think most people find me a bit odd; I’m certainly not your stereotypical 25 year old female.
23. I’ve never been much of a traveller. I want to see Ireland, and go across Canada by car or motorcycle, and maybe see Japan, but exotic locales just don’t excite me much.
24. I do not clean up as much as I should, but I don’t really mind doing it (except for the bathroom).
25. I don’t always finish things I start.
26. I giggle. A lot.
27. I like an even mixture of spontaneity and planning.
28. I’m a weird person.
29. The pretty part of my website and the place where I put content doesn’t overlap very much.
30. I like most animals, and they like me back.
31. I have a lot email addresses, but only really *use* one or two.
32. I like to spend most of my time with my sweetie
33. I smoked a pipe for a while. I expect I’ll start up again when I’m older, but in moderation.
34. I’m completely addicted to caffeine.
35. I expected to go back to school at some point, but I’d have a hard time giving up financial stability.
36. The personal value of money for me comes in having to earn it.
37. I am overly paranoid sometimes
yet too of trusting others sometimes.
38. I am childfree.
39. I really love green tea.
40. I feel way younger now at 28 than I did at, say, 21 or 22.
41. I have a nasty temper sometimes.
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I’m not a huge movies person but there are a few I like.
44. Having a favorite movie is, for me, as absurd as having a favorite book or colour. Too many to choose from, and I’d get sick of a favorite quickly.
45. I don’t wear skirts very often.
46. I like wearing comfy clothes like sweaters and tshirts.
47. I never quite know what to do with my hair.
48. I eat too much candy.
49. I love tropical fish and have a tank of them.
50. I love wandering around stores without necessarily buying anything.
51. Silence, music, and bustle all have their advantages.
52. I’m not a big mid-summer person. I deal with cold a lot better than heat.
53. I love the autumn.
54. I like to sleep in on the weekends.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I’m not all that organized as far as papers/space goes,
but I’m very good at organizing my time.
57. I enjoy gift shopping, even when it’s hard to find something for someone.
58. I have a hard time exercising for exercise’s sake. I need it to be incidental to something else. It isn’t very often in my life.
59. I don’t get much paper mail.
60. I try to be optimistic,but I’m a little cynical.
61. I am too sarcastic sometimes.
62. I don’t like crowds.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I admire patience, dedication, and realism.
65. I used to attend a Zendo, but stopped when I moved to Ottawa. I’m not sure whether or not I’m comfortable with this.
66. I love to eat good food!
67. I like Hello Kitty.
68. I like cute clothes and wish I had more money to buy them with.
69. I think GWBush is a very bad president, and possibly the worst, but I can always imagine things getting even… um… worse
70. I generally miss my family and look forward to seeing them.
71. I like our government (note: I am Canadian.)
72. I like variety sometimes, but I cherish my regular habits, too.
73. I am online way too much.
74. I know a lot of stuff that I never intended to learn. My day job consists primarily of this sort of thing.
75. I do not want to have children.
76. I try not to judge people for thinking differently than I do, but sometimes I’m not very generous.
77. I love to read.
78. I like cheese a LOT.
79. I can imagine living outside a major city, but don’t want to.
80. I wear minimal makeup.
81. Some of the shoes have been put away.
82. I’m more apathetic than I am anti-television, but do not have a cable hookup.
83. I like video games well enough but don’t play them much.
84. Favorite foods? In with movies, books, colours.
85. On some issues, I’m very firm in my beliefs.
86. I am male.
87. I don’t understand why anyone in their right mind would oppose gay civil marriage.
88. If I were American, I would probably be considered a libertarian.
89. I eat too much ‘junk food’.
90. I type with my fingers on the ‘correct’ keys and probably type at somewhere between 80 and 100 words a minute when I’m not trying to think about it.
91. I have some mental illnesses, but I’m self-managing well.
92. Honesty and Loyalty are two very important qualities in people.
93. I hate being in a rush but I feel like I am a lot of the time.
94. I have body-image problems.
95. I think intelligence is sexy, and glasses don’t hurt either.
96. I met my partner over LiveJournal and IRC and I don’t see any problem with that.
97. I would like to meet more LJ folks.
98. I am often too rational.
99. I am very much in love.
100. I could use a very large latte/coffee right now.